The best alternative to standard meat burgers. All the flavour, none of the animal.
Like I mention in the video, you can find Ragi at just about any Indian grocer. It is very versatile in the way that it comes out much like minced/ground meat, so I use it in quite a few of my recipes.
Ingredients | Makes 6
• 1 cup Red lentils
• 1 cup Ragi flour (heaped cup)
• 1 tsp Cumin powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric
• 1/2 tsp Cracked black pepper
• 1 tsp Salt (any kind is fine but the finer the better)
• 1 med Diced onion
• 2 chopped Green chilies (optional, but I suggest it, just get some to your heat levels)
• Plain flour for dusting
• 3 tbsp Rice bran oil (or more)
Serve with bread rolls, salad, sauce etc.